This LED outdoor wall light comes with a motion sensor feature and a dusk-to-dawn mode that features dual-bright functionality.
Get an elegant traditional lantern style with modern conveniences. This outdoor wall light is crafted from durable steel in a classic black finish, and has a pillar shade in clear, crackled glass. An energy-efficient LED light source is built within the design, providing power-saving illumination for your porch or patio. Other features include a motion sensor and a dusk-to-dawn photocell sensor. Dual-bright design means the light turns on at 25% brightness and goes to 100% when motion is detected. Two minutes after motion is no longer detected, the light will revert to low-level brightness.
- 11 1/2" high x 6" wide. Extends 7 1/2" from the wall. Backplate is 7" high x 4 3/4" wide. Weighs 3.45 lbs.
- Built-in 10 watt LED, comparable to a 60 watt incandescent. 790 lumens. 3000K color temperature. 80 CRI.
- Outdoor wall light from the John Timberland brand. Traditional lantern style design. Built-in motion sensor offers safety and security for porches, patios, and garage areas.
- Sensor has a 120-degree angle of detection. Turns on at dusk to 25-percent brightness, then goes to full bright when motion is detected. 220-degree and 10 to 40-foot range.
- Black finish, steel construction. Clear crackled glass for a warm vintage look. Wet location outdoor rated for areas that get full exposure to rain and weather.