Light up the front walk with the classic style and 360-degree illumination of this solar-powered LED post light.
Inspired by a 19th century lamp, this solar-powered LED post light integrates modern technology for easy, reliable illumination. It delivers three mounting options for optimal versatility and features powder coated, black finish cast aluminum construction paired with beveled glass panels. It operates for up to 10 hours on a full charge and requires no wiring for simple installation in your garden.
- 15" high x 9 1/2" wide x 8" deep. Weighs 4.5 lbs.
- Eleven built-in non-dimmable 0.77 watt LED modules: 150 lumen light output, comparable to a 15 watt incandescent. Warm white 2700K color temperature. 80 CRI.
- Victorian solar energy-efficient LED outdoor post light.
- Powder-coated black finish over weather-resistant rust- resistant cast aluminum construction. Beveled glass panels.
- 360-degree illumination. Automatic dusk-to-dawn operation. Can use up to 10 hours on full charge.
- Includes three different mounting options: a 3" post mount, pier/flat mount, and wall mount.
- No electrical wiring is needed.
- Integrated Lithium-Ion battery pack lasts for approximately 3 years (roughly 1,000 charges).
- 3.2 volts.