Right angles define the day with this modern industrial LED outdoor wall light.
Designed by Sean Lavin for Tech Lighting, this modern outdoor LED wall light brims with industrial inspired character. A rectangular wall plate and squared shade create a compelling profile, which is enhanced with a powder-coated black finish for a crisp look that lasts. This engaging design is ADA-complaint, energy-efficient and can be dimmed with a compatible dimmer.
- 12" high x 4 1/2" wide. Extends 2 1/2" from the wall. Weighs 3 lbs.
- Backplate is 7 1/2" high x 4 1/2" wide x 1/2" deep.
- Distance from mounting to the top of the fixture is 6".
- Built-in dimmable 11.9 watt LED module: 1286.1 lumen light output, comparable to a 75 watt incandescent. 3000K color temperature. 90 CRI.
- Modern industrial ADA energy-efficient LED outdoor wall light from the Chara Square collection designed by Sean Lavin for Tech Lighting.
- Powder-coated black finish over die-cast aluminum construction. Stainless steel hardware.
- Dimmable with most LED compatible electronic low voltage and TRIAC dimmers.
- LEDs average 60,000 hours at 3 hours per day.
- Universal 120-277 volt driver with integral transient surge protection at 2.5KV per American National Standard (ANSI) and IEEE standards.
- Wet listed and IP65 rated indicating resistance to dust and water. Suitable and safe for commercial use.
- ADA compliant.