The rechargeable battery pack in this traditional style, bronze pier-mount or post-mount outdoor lamp powers its exclusive solar LED light bulb.
This energy-saving, weathered bronze powdercoat finish cast aluminum, traditional 19th century style outdoor pier-mount/post-mount light is solar-powered and needs no electrical wiring. Weather-resistant, with all hardware included for easy installation on a flat surface or post (post not included), it includes one exclusive solar LED light bulb, and four integrated solar panels that recharge the replaceable battery pack. Place where direct sunlight hits for a full charge that enables automatic dusk-to-dawn operation; high/low switch extends duration up to 10 hours on full charge. For best results install in location that receives full sun for best charging.
- 18" high x 9" wide. Fits on a 3" diameter pole (not included). Post light only. May also be pier mounted with an adapter which is sold separately.
- Includes one GS solar LED bulb, comparable to a 8 watt incandescent. 120 lumens. Warm white color temperature light. 80 CRI. Bulb is not for use in normal electrical sockets, or other solar products.
- Solar powered outdoor post light. Replaceable integrated lithium ion battery pack with 3-year average lifespan (roughly 1000 charges). Four integrated solar panels.
- Auto dusk-to-dawn operation on full charge. High-low switch extends duration up to 10 hours on full charge. Wet location outdoor rated.
- Traditional post light design. Weather-resistant, rust-resistant weathered bronze, powder-coated finish. Cast aluminum and clear glass construction. Mounting hardware included.