A layered double-shade creates cool shaping to this brass finish metal modern floor lamp.
Embrace the indulgent design that mixes old with new and complements any space with source lighting. This modern metal floor lamp from the Decker collection by Robert Abbey showcases intriguing proportionality with a layered dual shade made of Ascot white fabric. A warm brass finish adds beauty to a simple yet sophisticated steel constructed frame and base. Choose this lamp to mesh with sophisticated design elements in a bedroom, living area, or study.
- 62 3/4" high overall. Round base is 10 1/2" wide. Inner shade is 11 1/2" high x 15 1/2" wide. Outer shade is 6 1/2" high x 18" wide. Weighs 22 lbs.
- From floor to bottom of shade is 51 1/4" high.
- Uses one maximum 150 watt type A bulb (not included). Full range dimmer switch on socket.
- Modern metal floor lamp from the Decker collection by Robert Abbey.
- Brass finish over steel construction. Ascot white fabric double drum shade.
- 12-foot long silver cord.