Made of a black composite and seedy glass, this lovely, Craftsman-inspired outdoor hanging light can withstand extreme temperatures.
This beautiful, transitional outdoor hanging light is inspired by Craftsman lantern designs and updated with clean criss-cross lines in a cylindrical shape. Part of the Coastal Armour collection by Quoizel, it's made of a rich Earth black, fade-resistant composite material suitable for extreme temperatures, and clear seedy glass which allows plenty of light to be released. A damp-rated fixture that also looks great as an indoor kitchen light. Recommended for use with a vintage style Edison bulb, sold separately.
- 15 1/2" high x 10" wide x 10" deep. Canopy is 5" wide x 1" high. Weighs 6.49 lbs.
- Comes with 8-feet of chain and wire. Sloped ceiling adaptable.
- Uses one maximum 150 watt standard-medium base A21 bulb (not included). Shown with a decorative Edison filament bulb.
- Crusade large outdoor hanging light from the Coastal Armour collection by Quoizel. Earth black finish is crafted from a fade-resistant marine grade composite material. Clear seeded glass.
- Damp location rated only for use on covered porches or patios. Can also be used indoors.