This traditional outdoor wall lantern offers a bright and welcoming accent for porch lighting, or use to illuminate a patio area or a garage.
Illuminate a patio, deck, or doorway with this handsome, traditional, metal two-light outdoor wall lantern by Quoizel. Made with clean lines of high-quality steel in a copper bronze finish, its design exudes chic simplicity. Clear glass panels provide an elegant display of the two bulbs inside. A wonderful look for porch lighting, or place in a patio setting or on a garage for a classic accent.
- 19" high x 8" wide. Extends 9" from the wall. Glass panels are 10" high x 6" wide. Weighs 5.92 lbs.
- Backplate is 6" high x 5" wide. Height from center of wall opening to top is 7 1/2".
- Uses two maximum 60 watt candelabra base B10 bulbs (not included). Line voltage - 120V. Shown with Edison filament bulbs.
- Traditional two-light outdoor wall lantern from the Quoizel brand. Wet location rated for outdoor use in areas that get full exposure to rain and weather.
- Copper bronze finish. Steel construction. Top scroll arm accent. Flared lantern style hood. Clear glass panels allow the decorative bulbs to be seen.