Add character and illumination to a garden path with this charming solar LED outdoor post light that requires no wiring.
Just six hours of direct, unfiltered sunlight produces a full charge for this energy-efficient solar LED outdoor post light. Offering charm and style to any outdoor space, this post light features a weathered bronze powder coated finish over cast aluminum with clear glass panes, and can be mounted in three different ways, with included hardware for all three. Fully charged, this post light offers dawn-to-dusk lighting perfect for illuminating a wide range of exterior spaces.
- 14" high x 7" wide. Weighs 3.2 lbs.
- Includes non-dimmable 4 watt solar LED bulb: 50 lumen light output, comparable to a 5 watt incandescent. Warm white 2700K color temperature. 80 CRI.
- Integrated 1.3 watt solar panel; replaceable integrated nickel-cadmium battery pack with 3-year average lifespan (roughly 1000 charges).
- Bulb averages 100,000 hours at 3 hours per day.
- Prairie solar energy-efficient LED outdoor post light.
- Black powder-coated finish over cast aluminum frame. Clear flat grind glass panes.
- Includes the hardware for three styles of mounting: as a wall sconce; on flat surfaces such as pillars or columns, or at the top of a 3-inch outside diameter lamp post.
- Dusk to dawn performance on a full charge.
- Generally, six hours of direct, unfiltered sunlight on the panels produce a full battery charge.
- No electrical wiring is required.
- Weather-resistant; rust-resistant.
- Mono-crystalline solar cell panel.
- Full charge up to 12 hours.
- Wall light is 12 1/2" high x 7" wide.
- Pier light is 15" high x 7" wide.