Sleep tapering embellishes the Mid-Century Modern appeal of this satin nickel and matte black finish steel and MDF arc floor lamp.
Dramatic shaping and a tapered silhouette deliver elegance to a modern space when this Mid-Century Modern inspired arc floor lamp lights up a living room, den, or bedroom. A gently sloped arc silhouette joins a satin nickel and matte black finish frame and base with a natural bonus of MDF wood, capped with a dangling steel shade. Adding function to fashion, this lamp taps convenient tech-inspired features, compatible with various media platforms. Turn this lamp on and off manually, using voice activation, or by scheduling operating hours with a smart switch.
- 75" high overall. Round base is 2" high x 15" wide. Shade is 6" high x 17 3/4" wide. Weighs 38 lbs.
- From floor to bottom of shade is 69" high. 54" arc span.
- Uses one maximum 100 watt standard-medium base bulb (not included). 4-way switch on body.
- Mid-Century Modern arc floor lamp from the Point Break collection.
- Satin nickel and matte black finish over steel and MDF wood construction. Steel shade.
- Compatible with Amazon Echo, Google Assistant, and Apple Home, and can be automatically turned on/off manually, by voice activation, or by scheduled settings with smart switch.
- 9-foot long black cord.