In an oil-rubbed bronze finish, this outdoor wall light offers a handsome industrial style for your home and convenient dual-bright functionality.
Perfect for a rustic or urban barn setting, this outdoor wall light comes in an oil-rubbed bronze finish over a steel frame. It has a prominently arching neck, with a round cage shade attached to the end. This industrial-style fixture is designed to shine light downwards and comes with a built-in motion sensor for extra convenience. Dual-bright design means the light turns on at 25% brightness and goes to 100% when motion is detected. Two minutes after motion is no longer detected, the light will revert to low-level brightness.
- 14" high x 10 1/4" wide. Extends 11 1/2" from the wall. Backplate is 4 3/4" wide x 1" deep. Mounting point to top of fixture is 7". Shade is 10" wide x 5" high.
- Uses one maximum 60 watt standard-medium base dimmable bulb (incandescent or LED). Bulb not included. Weighs 3.5 lbs.
- Industrial-style outdoor wall light from the John Timberland® brand. Oil rubbed bronze finish. Steel construction.
- Turns on at dusk to 25% brightness, then goes to full bright when motion is detected. Has a 220-degree and 5 to 40 feet range of detection.
- Red light flashes three times when motion is detected. Light will stay on for two minutes after motion is no longer detected.