This outdoor wall light is defined by a seedy clear glass shade that offers an unusual but charming rain-flecked look.
This classy outdoor wall light is perfect for contemporary or transitional settings. It comes in a black finish steel frame and has a clear seedy glass shade with an open bottom. This fixture also comes with a built-in motion sensor feature that turns on when it detects movement, adding an extra sense of security to your home. Also includes a dusk-to-dawn feature. Dual-bright design means the light turns on at 25% brightness and goes to 100% when motion is detected. Two minutes after motion is no longer detected, the light will revert to low-level brightness
- 10" high x 7 3/4" wide. Extends 9 3/4". Glass is 3 1/4" wide on top x 7 3/4" wide at bottom. Weighs 2.9 lbs.
- Backplate is 6 1/2" wide x 5" high x 1" deep. Mounting point to top is 6 1/4".
- Uses one maximum 60 watt standard-medium base bulb (not included). Shown with a clear glass Edison filament bulb.
- Outdoor wall light from the John Timberland brand. On at dusk to 25% brightness. Goes to full bright when motion is detected. 220-degree view, 5 to 40 foot range.
- Black finish over steel construction. Clear seedy glass shade with an open bottom.
- Red light flashes three times when motion is detected. Light will stay on for two minutes after motion is no longer detected.