Two bronze horizontal bands across white silk-screened glass draw the eye to this clean, contemporary outdoor LED wall light.
Designed for contemporary living, this energy-efficient LED wall light is ideal for use in outdoor settings such as porches and patios. Offering soft and inviting illumination, this light features mitered cut white silk-screened glass and a bronze finish for a warm, dynamic contrast. In addition, this fixture is ADA-compliant and can be installed vertically or horizontally, making it a convenient choice for flanking a front door or accenting a back deck.
- 16" high x 7" wide. Extends 3" from the wall.
- Backplate is 13 1/2" high x 6" wide x 1" deep. Shade is 13" high x 5" wide x 2" deep.
- Includes one dimmable 19 watt high-powered replaceable LED module: 600 lumen light output, comparable to a 60 watt incandescent. 3000K color temperature. 90 CRI.
- Energy-efficient LED outdoor wall light from the Phantom collection by Modern Forms.
- Bronze finish over aluminum construction. Mitered cut white silk-screened glass.
- ADA compliant design.
- Can be installed with vertically or horizontally.
- Smooth and continuous dimming with an electronic low voltage (ELV) dimmer.
- LED averages 60,000 hours at 3 hours per day.
- Electronic transformer located inside of 4" junction box.
- 277V, 240V, or custom CCT options available by special order.