This stylish Mid-Century metal two-directional floor lamp from Jamie Young Company imparts an element of warmth to your home.
Add a cool sense of style to your living space or entertainment room with this Mid-Century metal two-directional floor lamp from the Pisa collection by Jamie Young Company. The bi-directional aluminum hourglass hood and steel lamp stand are overlaid with a lustrous antique brass finish. A round base with a warm matching tone completes the look of this spectacular floor lamp.
- Overall 64 1/2" high. Round base is 12" wide. Shade is 4 3/4" wide at the top x 7 3/4" wide at the bottom x 11 1/2" high. Weighs 10 lbs.
- Arm is 10 1/2" long when fully extended.
- Uses one maximum 25 watt at top socket and one 60 watt at bottom socket E26 standard-medium base bulbs (not included). Turn knob switch on pole.
- Mid-Century hourglass hood metal floor lamp with two directional lights from the Pisa collection by Jamie Young Company.
- Antique brass finish over aluminum hood and steel construction. White finish hood interior.
- Includes 8-foot long clear cord.
- Turn knob settings: first switch turns on one bulb, second switch turns one bulb off and the other on, third switch turns both bulbs on.