Design Jonathan Adler based this lamp's distinctive profile on the classic circles and triangles of the theatrical Harlequin costume.
This sophisticated design from Jonathan Adler and the Robert Abbey floor lamp collection is sure to add flair to your favorite room. The distinctive profile of the base is inspired by the chequered costume pattern of the classic theater Harlequin. The series of balls and geometric shapes are seen here in an antique brass finish, with an oyster linen shade on top. A hi-lo dimming switch offers easy lighting control.
- 65 3/4" high overall. Base is 10" wide. Shade is 16" across the top x 18" across the bottom x 20" high.
- Uses one maximum 150 watt standard-medium base bulb (not included). Hi-lo dimming switch.
- Jonathan Adler Harlequin modern floor lamp. Inspired by French and European style geometric lamps.
- Antique brass finish. Metal construction.
- Oyster white linen shade. 12-foot long silver cord.