Farmhouse style and a modern motion sensor combine to perfection in this barn-inspired outdoor wall light.
From John Timberland, this motion sensor outdoor wall light illuminates when you and your guests arrive. Perfect for a front porch, the light boasts metal construction with a rich bronze finish that reinforces its farmhouse look. A motion sensor light is a fantastic option when hands-free illumination is desired in a driveway or at the front door. Dual-bright design means the light turns on at 25 percent brightness and goes to 100 percent when motion is detected. Two minutes after motion is no longer detected, the light will revert to low-level brightness.
- 12 3/4" wide x 12 1/2" high. Extends 12 1/2" from the wall. Round backplate is 5 3/4" wide. Mounting point to top of fixture is 6 1/4". Weighs 3.08 lbs.
- Uses one maximum 60 watt standard-medium base dimmable Type-A bulb (not included).
- Motion-sensor barn style outdoor wall light by John Timberland. Ideal for outdoor garage areas, walkways, or patios.
- Dual-Bright feature. Turns on at dusk to 25 percent brightness, then goes to full bright when motion is detected. Sensor has a 220-degree angle of view. 40-foot range.
- Bronze finish. Steel construction. Rated for outdoor use, can also be used indoors.