Feiss Shepherd 23 1/2"H Weathered Zinc Outdoor Post Light
For pier mount applications, this handsome design was inspired by traditional lanterns and features a weathered zinc finish.
Traditional gas lanterns, beacons of flock tenders long ago, are the inspiration for the Shepherd collection dark weathered zinc outdoor pier-mount light from Feiss. A decorative ring on top is an authentic touch while the single bulb, seen through diffusive opal etched inner glass and clear seedy outer glass, recalls the herder's faithful flame. The beautiful roofed body is constructed of Stone Strong composite and features a front hinged door that latches, which in times past allowed the shepherd to easily light and extinguish his lantern's flame. Today, you just need to attach the light to a pier or column and flick a switch.
- Traditional shepherd's lantern-style outdoor pier light.
- For pier or column installation.
- Dark weathered zinc finish.
- Durable, weather-resistant Stone Strong composite construction.
- Opal etched inner glass.
- Clear seeded outer glass.
- Maximum 75 watt or equivalent A19 medium base bulb (not included).
- Decorative ring accent on top.
- Hinged front door with latch.
- Pre-drilled mounting holes.
- Includes mounting hardware.
- 23 1/2" high.
- 8 1/2" wide.
- 8 1/2" deep.
- Includes 12" black and white wire.
- Feiss lighting brand was formerly known as Murray Feiss.