A motion sensor adds ease and convenience to this solar-powered energy-efficient LED flood light with a remote control.
Illuminate large areas with the high output of this solar-powered energy-efficient LED flood light, which includes a motion sensor and remote control. From the Extreme series, this light features weather-resistant die-cast aluminum with a gray finish. It delivers 990 lumens of light output and is perfect for an area approximately 30 by 50 feet.
- 13" wide x 3 3/4" deep x 11 1/4" high.
- Thirty built-in dimmable 0.5 watt super bright white high-efficient SMD-LED modules. 990 lumens, comparable to a 200 watt incandescent. 6000K color temperature.
- Solar-powered energy-efficient LED flood light with motion sensor and remote control from the Extreme series.
- Gray finish over weather-resistant die-cast aluminum construction.
- Remote control to choose level of brightness and light duration. High-capacity lithium ion battery for best performance.
- High-output solar panel charges the internal battery.
- PIR motion sensor option will continue to operate the lamp as long as motion is detected in the security zone which is approximately 190 degrees and 75 feet deep.
- Ideal for lighting an area approximately 30' wide x 30' deep. Ideal for use in illuminating large areas such as signs, parking lots, and driveways.