A built-in motion detector and dusk-to-dawn sensor is featured on this handsome antique bronze outdoor light.
This carriage-style outside wall lamp offers great looks, plus the convenience of a built-in motion detector and dusk-to-dawn sensor. A handy security feature around garages and patios, the motion sensor has a 150 degree, 30 foot range. The design also comes with the Dual Brite two-level lighting feature, which brightens the light output from the light when motion is detected. It comes in an antique bronze finish with panels of beveled glass.
- 14 3/4" high x 6 3/4" wide. Extends 8 1/2" from the wall. Backplate is 4 1/2" wide.
- Uses one maximum 100 watt standard base bulb (not included). Not compatible with LED bulbs.
- Design was styled after carriage house lights and coach lights. Use as a garage light, wall light and more.
- Features a DualBrite 2-level lighting with dusk-to-dawn sensor. 150-degree, 30-foot motion sensor range.
- Antique bronze finish, clear glass panels. Wet location outdoor rated for locations that get full exposure to rain and weather.