This black outdoor wall light offers an updated Arts and Crafts Mission style with a contemporary twist and dual bright functionality.
Light up a patio or entrance area with this stylish fixture from John Timberland. This outdoor wall light comes in a handsome textured black finish over a steel frame, with ribbed glass panels that offer a wavy view of the bulb within. This design includes a built-in motion sensor feature that adds a feeling of extra security. Dual-bright design means the light turns on at 25% brightness and goes to 100% when motion is detected. Two minutes after motion is no longer detected, the light will revert to low-level brightness. Vertical installation only.
- 13 3/4" high x 5 1/2" wide. Extends 6 3/4". Backplate is 6" high x 4 1/2" wide. Glass is 7 3/4" high x 3 3/4" wide. Weighs 3.65 lbs.
- Uses one maximum 60 watt standard-medium base dimmable incandescent or LED bulb (not included). Mounting point to top is 6".
- Outdoor wall light from the John Timberland brand. Built-in motion sensor. Has a 220-degree and 5 to 40 feet range of detection. Override option to keep light on for 8 hours.
- On at dusk to 25-percent brightness; full bright when motion is detected. Red light flashes three times when motion is detected. Light will stay on for two minutes after motion is no longer detected.
- Textured black finish over steel construction. Clear stripped glass panels. Wet location outdoor rated for areas that get full exposure to rain and weather.