This torchiere floor lamp with a square black riser offers a beautiful vintage look and convenient features such as adjustable side lights and our Light Blaster™ design for greater energy effici
With its white alabaster glass lamp shades, bronze finish and European lamp post design, this genteel lamp with a square black riser harkens back to an earlier century. Two side lights with adjustable swing arms make it easy to manipulate the direction of the lighting. And there's a secret modern touch with our special Light Blaster™ design, a feature that offers up to 85-percent in energy savings. A square black riser on the bottom offers extra height for the design.
- 76 1/4" high including riser. Lamp base is 12" wide. Lamp weighs 34 lbs. Riser weighs 6 lbs.
- Main shade is 18 1/2" wide across the top x 4 1/2" high. Side shades are 4 1/4" wide across the bottom x 4" high.
- Main light includes four 9 watt GU24 LED bulbs. 810 lumens each. 3000K color temperature. Each side light uses one maximum 40 watt bulb (not included).
- Dual switches on pole. Switch for top light turns on 2 right lights, 2 left lights or all 4 lights. Switch for side lights turns on/off both lights simultaneously.
- Oil-rubbed bronze finish with soft gold edging. Cast resin base with neoprene padding on bottom. White alabaster glass shades. 8' brown cord.
- Black finish molded resin riser measures 12 3/4" top x 13 1/8" bottom x 4 1/4" high.
- Light Blaster™ energy-efficient floor lamp with a square black riser from the Franklin Iron Works brand.