Finished in black, this lantern style outdoor wall light features 150-degree motion detecting security illumination, so you can feel safe and secure at night.
This outdoor wall light adds safety and security to your outdoor areas. The design is based on classic carriage house coach lights, and has a handsome traditional look. It features a built-in dusk-to-dawn feature that arms the light on at night and off at daylight. Plus, there is a built-in motion sensor that turns the light on when motion is detected in a 150-degree, 30-foot range. The lantern has clear glass and comes in a black finish, a great look for porch areas or for walkways and garages.
- 9 1/2" high x 6 3/4" wide. Extends 4 1/2" from the wall. Weighs 6.7 lbs.
- Uses one maximum 60 watt standard-medium base light bulb (not included). Shown with a clear glass Edison filament bulb.
- Bayside outdoor wall light with built-in motion and dusk-to-dawn sensor. Design offers safety and security for garage areas, patios, and front porches.
- Sensor has a 150-degree view, 30-foot range. Turns on to full brightness when motion is detected. Manual override can be used to turn light on, but only for one dusk-to-dawn cycle.
- Based on traditional carriage house, coach light styles. Black finish metal frame and backplate. Clear glass allows bulb to be seen. Wet location rated for outdoor use.